Interested in becoming a Faith & Learning International project?
- Complete the FLI Application
- Download the Budget worksheet and upload to the online application form.
- Submit a Resume or Curriculm Vitae and upload to the online application form.
- Submit a Form w-9 using the upload option on the application form.
- Acquire a personal reference and a professional reference using the links provided.
- Send a copy of our Advisory Council Guidelines to your advisory council members.
- Faith and Learning International requires a $100.00 application fee that you can pay below.
Faith & Learning projects:
- Support the work of the Church
- Reach people with the love of Jesus Christ
- Develop and disciple Christian leaders
- Serve the poor and disadvantaged in the name of Jesus
Faith & Learning provides guidance to projects regarding:
- Project development
- Ministry strategy
- Project organization and administration
Faith & Learning International projects must reapply and be approved annually.
Faith & Learning provides administrative and accounting support to all projects. Project participants are responsible to raise project funds.
Faith and Learning International is committed to abiding by all legal standards established by appropriate authorities and ethical standards apparent in Scripture. The following requirements have not been established to create distraction from ministry, but rather to ensure clear thinking and legal compliance for the benefit of project participants, donors and FLI associates. Project participants of Faith and Learning International must acknowledge and abide by all provisions described in the FLI Policy Manual, including, but not limited to the following:
- Under IRS regulations, all funds contributed to FLI Projects remain under the control of FLI.
- No project funds will be distributed or expenses reimbursed until a budget is established and adequate funds are present in a project account.
- The administrative service fee will be deducted from all project funds prior to dispersal or reimbursement for project costs. The current service fee is 7%, subject to revision.
- Project evaluation reports are required within six weeks of project completion, or annually, within 6 weeks of year-end, for on-going projects.
- Project financial reports and receipts must be submitted as required regarding use of project funds.
- Approval for dispersal of funds must be provided by the project leader and a member of the FLI Board or its designated representative.
- Waivers must be signed by FLI project participants for travel and international residence.
- All FLI Project communications materials must be pre-approved by FLI.
- FLI has no employees. All individuals receiving funds from FLI are retained on a contract basis, will receive an IRS 1099 Form, and are individually responsible for all tax implications and benefits.
- Organizations receiving grants must not be on Treasury Department forbidden list.
- On-going projects must be re-approved on an annual basis by FLI.
- Funds remaining in a dormant project account in excess of one year will automatically be reallocated to the FLI General Fund.